HawkSight Digital SRM Case Studies
The aim of PwC UK was to digitalise the security risk management process throughout its UK operations.
HawkSight SRM software was used to map PwC's UK-wide real estate portfolio and live data API feed from UK Data Police integrated. ISO Standard Security Risk Assessments (SRA) were carried out for each UK office.
Security audits now managed on a single platform and can be carried out remotely, if required, saving considerable time and resources.
HawkSight SRM software is being used by the British Council of Nigeria to facilitate ongoing security risk management through Nigeria.
HawkSight enhances security risk management activities surrounding crucial office locations in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano and on sponsored programmes elsewhere, notably in the country's Northeast.
• Increased numbers of exam contracts
• 530% growth in delivery of UK exams
• 11% increase in exam income in high-risk areas (FCO)
• Business growth and positive impact on education programmes
Commissioned by one of the United States largest suppliers of water and wastewater to deliver a state-wide security risk analysis of its business.
Black Site International was able to effectively demonstrate the process of modelling risk according to both severity and likelihood in order to be able to understand potential impacts to the business.
- Applied consistent methodology
- Delivered a systematic overview of vulnerabilities
- Improved organisational understanding
- Modelled risk mitigation options
- Enabled strategic decisions